1. Do you need the agenda from Susan and I? INCORRECT
2. I feel badly about missing that important meeting. INCORRECT
3. Do you know anyone that is interested in the workshop? INCORRECT
4. My assistant and I will attend the meeting. CORRECT!
5. John and myself worked to get this project finished. INCORRECT
6. We invited our mothers-in-law to the fundraiser. CORRECT!
7. I’ll finish it up real quick. INCORRECT
8. My results are different than yours. INCORRECT
9. This is just between you and I. INCORRECT
10. We’ll discuss it when we three get together. CORRECT
11. As you move from one PowerPoint slide to another, read the title of the slide first. INCORRECT
12. A memorized speech is the recommended format for a formal presentation. INCORRECT
13. Correct breathing is important to achieve a projected voice. CORRECT
14. If you are nervous, look at the back of the room, over the audience's heads. INCORRECT
15. Nervousness can help you during your presentation. CORRECT