International Clergy Accent Modification
Do people have difficulty understanding your sermons or homilies?
Do members of your international clergy need accent modification to communicate more effectively?
American born and International clergy can learn strategies and techniques to improve their communication skills and the delivery of prayers, sermons, or homilies. International clergy may experience additional challenges with communication due to a foreign accent or lack of confidence speaking in a second or third language. Lynda Katz Wilner has extensive experience conducting group workshops or 1:1 individualized training at your location, in the Baltimore office, or via live online distance training with web cams.
- Public speaking skills – Gain confidence with your delivery
- Voice projection – Convey confidence when you speak
- Accent modification – Learn patterns of American English (Consonant and vowel pronunciation, stress and intonation, rate of speech)
- Vocabulary development – Increase your understanding and use of English
- American idioms and slang – Learn to use and understand conversational and casual speech
- American culture – Appreciate cultural differences and understand appropriate behavior
Use this resource to help pronounce Biblical terms correctly when using them in homilies or sermons.
- CLERGY CLIENTS -
Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, WV
Rabbis in the Baltimore area
Talmudical Academy of Baltimore
Floris United Methodist Church, Herndon, VA
- TESTIMONIALS -
Accent Modification Online Course
Lynda Katz Wilner, certified Speech and Language Pathologist, is offering online, individual and group accent modification classes to improve your communication skills and pronunciation of the English language.
Achieve Excellence in Communication
Successfully Speaking is a communication skills consulting company that assists individuals, groups, and organizations achieve excellence in communication. Training is conducted in our Owings Mills, MD office, at your workplace, or by distance training on the internet.