Public speaking is challenging for most people. There are a few out there who are completely comfortable getting up in front of a group of people to give a speech or presentation, but they’re the exception to the rule. Unfortunately, there are going to be times where you’re required to stand up and give an important presentation – maybe one that will help you to advance in your career or aid your company in making a big breakthrough.
Successfully Speaking offers online webinars to help you improve your presentation skills and achieve excellence in communication.
Align the 3 V's of Communication
- VISUAL - How you look
- VOCAL - How you sound
- VERBAL - What you say
The Online Interactive Webinar is 2 hours and limited to 6 people for each webinar.
The webinar includes:
- Pre-seminar survey/needs assessment
- Opportunity to speak to the small group via webcam
- Recording of the seminar at completion
- The participant will learn best practices for non-verbal communication
- The participant will learn strategies to reduce vocal distractors (word fillers, uptalk, low pitch vocal fry)
- The participant will learn how to speak concisely with minimal preparation.